Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Obsession with Thai Food

Dear Thai Food,

Thank you for introducing yourself to me. I can't get enough of you. Please become cheaper so I can eat you once in awhile! I could eat you every day for the rest of my life. Thank you Sawadee and Thaifoon. I love your amazing dishes, ESPECIALLY CURRY!

When I eat Thai Food, I get a certain look on my face. This is what it looks like:
















Look at these amazing dishes? I can't get enough!















Massaman Curry (Any Thai Food Restaurant)

Evil Jungle Princess Chicken (Thaifoon)
Honey Walnut Chicken (Thaifoon)

Pad Thai (Any Thai Food Restaurant)

Lettuce Wraps

Are you as hungry as I am right now?

I also love how when you take your dad to celebrate his birthday at Sawadee, they come out with big bongo drums and sing to him until his face is bright red! ha.

I wonder if this food tastes as good in Thailand...if so, I am moving there!

3 comments:

  1. yum! Thai food is my favorite also. I love Sawadee and you gotta try Pawitts. Its on Murray Holladay Rd. So good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Brandon will love this post :) You guys should come with us when we visit Thailand....someday

    ReplyDelete