Saturday, April 23, 2011

OH-IO

For my birthday, Jason got us two tickets to go to Ohio. This was back in March, but I wanted to post about it. It was so fun to see Matt & Haiquis and cute little Camila, & Jamie, Trent, Lucy, and baby Ruby.

This trip was so fun. I am so glad that we got to hang out with my fam in Ohio. The bad news was that I got a horrible cold right when I got there...so I only got to hold cute little Ruby Tuesday for the first day! :(

The trip was full of shopping, delicious food, and hanging out with my cute sisters & brother & my little nieces. I love them so much, and am so grateful for them.




Grafitti Burger=Best Burger we have ever had!


Oh Baby Bo Bo, you are adorable, and I love how you dance!


I love this little Sassy girl!


Trent with his nasty mustache...ew. But Rubsy Tuesday is the cutest!



Jason & Ruby


Cute Mother & Daughter

1 comment:

  1. how cute!! but i'm sorry you had a cold. that's the worst: wanting to hold the baby but too sick to even get close! yuck. i'm happy you had fun, though, and also very happy you have banged and continue to bang.
    what a great word!
    love you, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete