Sunday, June 5, 2011

Les Miserables-Best Play Ever!

Jason did a really sweet thing...he bought us Les Mis tickets! He knows how obsessed I am with the music, the characters, and the amazing story. I just love it! He got them for us for our 1 year anniversary. Can't believe it has almost been that long. We will be married 1 year on June 30th.

Anyway, we went to see it at the Capitol theatre, and it was amazing. I loved the characters, their voices, and the love stories (of course).

Jason just smiled at me the whole time because I just stare at the stage in amazement with my mouth slightly open, laugh, and cry the whole time. The best thing about it was that he loved it too!

I am such a cheeseball its embarassing...but the first step is admitting it.

'Scuse the bad picture, it was taken with my ipod. We had to mind the "No Flash Photography rule"

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun! So cute! Love that you are enjoying culture together...Jas was always to busy throwing or catching a ball to go with us! ;)

    ReplyDelete