Thursday, September 15, 2011

I had a really bad day....and there was only 1 thing that could cheer me up...

Once upon a time, I had a really bad day at work. It was one of these days at work:
1. You don't have one spare minute the whole day
2. Things are too busy to take a lunch
3. Everyone around you seem to be the most annoying people in the world.
4. Every sound seems 10 times louder than it normally is
5. Jas and I had a bit of a discussion/argument the night previous which added to my mood.
6. Not enough caffeine in my system.
7. The phone won't stop ringing.
8. Stressed.
9. Deadlines.
10. Cravin chocolate.

This is what I come home to:





Yes, I know. It was the sweetest thing ever.
1. Jas got my beautiful flowers
2. The sweetest card may have made me tear up.
3. Chocolate...Oh yeah, I ripped open the first package and ate it right there.
4. Frye Flats...they are adorable and go with everything.

What did I do to deserve such a great husband? Maybe we should fight more often? JK.

Sometimes he makes me smile so big, I look like the Cheshire Cat off Alice and Wonderland. I know....seriously....the resemblance is uncanny!





I Love you Jas...

3 comments:

  1. That is sooooooooo cute. I love you and Jason so much. You guys make me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwh. emmy! he got you the best shoes ever! haha. that's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They need to have a "like" button like facebook for these posts!!

    ReplyDelete