Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Dearest Blog

Dear Blog,

I am so sorry for not writing. I know that you feel forgotten and forsaken, but I think about you all the time. I think, “oh my gosh, I need to post to our blog, so I can remember this part of my life later on.” Because Ms. Emily is horrible and she doesn’t keep a journal and is not good at taking pictures. Basically, she is the worst. Good thing that she has a semi good memory, or else we would be screwed.

So blog, I will not forget you…I will try to write at least once a week. Please forgive me. This sounds like a love-letter doesn’t it?

Love,

-Emily Anne Meek Davies

A quick recap of our lives since September. I will write about each specific thing later…but here we go:

1. Emily is still working at KSL Deals, and loves it. She works all the time, but she loves her job.

2. Emily & Jason ran their 1st marathon in St. George. They received a time of 4:30, and would be more proud. I will write about this more in depth too, but it was an amazing experience.

3. Jason got a job as an orderly at IMC hospital, which was an answer to our prayers. We feel really blessed. Now, he is super busy with full time school and a part-time job.

4. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the Davies family, and then hung out with the Meek family (Jamie, Jenny, and Emily, tried to go Black Friday shopping (BAD IDEA). We got pulled over on the way to Target, and the cop then hit on Jamie. It was hilarious. Who wouldn’t hit on Jamie?

5. We have been getting ready for Christmas, and we are loving the Holiday season…but we aren’t really happy about the NO SNOW factor.

6. We have already done some of our yearly Christmas traditions with the Meek Family, went to see the Michael McLean concert, had Grandma Love’s Christmas party, and went to see The Christmas Carol at the Hale Theatre and LOVED IT.

7. Tonight, we are doing the Meek tradition of Spaghetti Factory and Temple Square lights, I can’t wait. I love the Holidays.

8. Jas and I are just hanging out, busy as ever, and lovin’ life.

I will write more later, but Merry Christmas everyone, and Happy Holidays. I hope that it is filled with joy and happiness, with plenty of family time, which is the most important thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment