Sunday, September 29, 2013

24 Weeks-Hot Cocoa & Dresser Obsession

Time seems to have slowed down since our last ultrasound. I don't know why! It is probably because I'm getting more and more excited to see our baby girl.  The other day, Jason and I were just going to sleep and baby seriously jumped from one side of my stomach to the other. I gasped out loud and scared Jason half to death.  It was the most I have ever felt her move. Since then, I love feeling little daily kicks from her.

As far as cravings go, I haven't had many. I love love hot chocolate and have been drinking that every night. When it wasn't cold enough yet, it was chocolate milk. I also had been craving spaghetti from time to time, so a trip to the Spaghetti Factory for the amazing Mizithra Cheese Spaghetti was a necessity.


I also have finally been getting a belly. It feels HUGE to me, but everyone kept saying "you hardly can tell!" This is what I see what I look down now.


In other news, I've been looking for Nursery Inspiration and fell in love with this collage. I'm not crazy about the green and yellow, but HELLO, look at that amazing hot pink & gold dresser. I'm seriously in love. I'm thinking we could do white, black, gold with that pink accent, assuming I can find a cute dresser on KSL and try to paint it those colors. 


Come on, how can you not be obsessed with it?


Next Dr. appointment is this coming up in a couple days, hope everything is fine with baby. Love her so much already.




No comments:

Post a Comment