Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ivy Grace is 1 Month Old + Newborn Pics

Time has seriously flown by. My little Ivy Grace Davies is 1 month old already! Here a couple things about Ms. Ivy that I don't want to forget:
  • She loves sucking on her hands, clasping her hands together, or keeping her hands up by her face.
  • She makes cute and hilarious noises. The one she makes the most sounds like a sheep.
  • Her neck is unbelievably strong already. When I burp her, she loves throwing her neck around.
  • She spits up a TON. I change her into an adorable outfit and the next thing I know, she spits up ALL over it.
  • She poops a lot, mostly on me. Projectile poop is a real thing.
  • She gets cuter and chubbier every day.
  • She has blonde hair with a red tint.
  • She looks more like Jas than me, especially when she makes her funny facial expressions. (I'm a little jealous).
  • I love her more and more every day and feel so lucky to be her mom.
My family friend Shannon Garber took her newborn pictures. I love them so much! I can't believe how much Ivy has changed already.





























This one is just funny! Like I said, she LOVES her hands in her mouth. Every time we took out the binky, her hands would go right in her mouth.

1 comment: