Monday, November 10, 2014

Halloween 2014


 Halloween this year was very low-key but so fun. The Sunday before Halloween, we had a Halloween party at my mom's house filled with costumes, games, pumpkin painting, and sugar cookie icing. Jason was Jimmy Fallon's EW character named Sara and I was "I'm JUDITH small hands" from Saturday Night Live. Ivy was a cute little flamingo. Then on Halloween, we went to visits the Grandparents, got a 44oz from Sonic, and hung out watching Jimmy Fallon episodes. I wanted to watch some scary movies (but Jason isn't the biggest fan). It's so fun to have a little one to dress up for Halloween.
Such good costumes this year!

Jamie and Trent in high school. Oh, the pookashells :(
Puppy and Flamingo
Cute cousins

Oh how I love this Flamingo
"And I'm JUDITH"
"With my by myself!"
"I'm Sara without an H because H's are EW." "CUT IT OUT GARY!"

Ivy, Crewy & Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment