Friday, February 6, 2015

Ivy's First Birthday

I cannot believe how fast that year went by. I remember like it was yesterday, holding my little 6 pound 3 oz newborn Ivy in my arms for the first time. It was one of the best days of my life. I realized how lucky I was that day not only to be a mom, but her mom.

Her b-day was on a Sunday, so we had our family come over, have food, eat cake and celebrate Ivy. Ivy of course was spoiled rotten. We are so lucky to have such a good family.

Ivy was making me laugh the entire day. She loves attention and was on her game that day. She was dancing, giving hugs and kisses, she even kept her sparkly crown on almost the entire time, which is a birthday miracles, because she won't keep anything on her head.

When it came time for her cake, she started to stick her face it in but I scream laughed I was so excited, so she got scared and looked at me like "Is this okay mom?" She was so cute. She would lean her head down, and take a couple licks and bites. Then she grabbed my face and gave me huge hugs and kisses and got cake all over me. #worthit.

I love this babe with all my heart. I am so blessed to be her mama.

Waking up on her special day



Getting in her Sunday best. Wish she could've worn her birthday suit to church. 

































My messy baby









I loved her picture banner so much, I hung it in my office
Gosh I love this baby.
1 year old!

1 comment: