Sunday, November 21, 2010

Harry Potter "The Deathly Hallows"


I have been waiting and waiting for the newest Harry Potter to come out, and the day finally came! I was so excited! You can call me a dork if you want, because I know it's true. I just have this thing with movies....I kinda am obsessed with them, and I love Harry Potter. I just barely read the last book to get prepared, and I forgot how scary it was.
Camee, Jason, and I got all dressed up (well Camee and I did) and went to Gateway. I love midnight Harry Potter's because of all the costumes. There were death eaters everywhere, Mrs. Weasley's, lots of Harry Potter scar and glasses, and my favorite costume...the golden snitch. A girl was dressed from head to toe in gold spandex, and she wings. It was so great.
We saw the movie in IMAX, and it was amazing. I thought it was really scary, but so well done. I already want to go again. Jason loved it because of 2 reasons:
1. Hermione

2. He loves the Harry Potter books

Earlier that night, my sister in law Jen did my hair. I finally changed it. I know right? I never ever change my hair...but it was time. We died it bronde...a mixture of brown and blonde. I love it! Thanks Jen! It was such a great night, even if we didn't get home until 3:30 p.m
Dressed up for Harry Potter


About to cast a spell "Wingardium Leviosa"


Just on my Nimbus 2000!Winner of the costume contest goes to....The Golden Snitch!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was such a fun night! You're hair is darling! love it! You're not a dork... you have great enthusiasm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teach me how to do cool fonts and colors with your names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, Annie, Jamie totally did it for me!!! I will ask her for you!:)

    ReplyDelete