Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yo Amo Ingrid


First off, I love Ingrid Michaelson and her music. Jenny introduced me to dear Ingrid (Jenny, I am giving you credit where credit is due). And has been one of my favorite artists ever since. She is amazing, and I have a girl crush on her! I like her and her music because it is so different and unique. I listen to her music all of the time. I played it for Jason once, and he fell in love with her too. We went to her concert last year with Jenny and her friend Erin, and we were so lucky to get to go again this year. She is so much fun to watch, and her voice is amazing. It was funny looking at pictures from last year's concert and this year's. It made me realize that nothing has changed...Jason and I are and will always be goofy. But I love it. Excuse some of the pictures from this year, I know I look kinda greasy. Jason and I showed up at 5:30 to the concert to get a good place in line so we could be as close to Ingrid as possible! It said on the ticket that the doors were supposed to open at 6:30, THEY LIED! It was blizzarding, and Jason and I were freezing and we both were sick with a cough. Even though we froze our butts off, it was so worth it, because we were SO CLOSE TO INGRID. Jason says that Ingrid made eye contact, and sang to him for a song. I wouldn't be surprised, she did throw him her song list last year. Anyway, thanks Ingrid for being so amazing, and letting me come to your concert. I love you. This Year's ConcertLast year's concert...nothing's changed!




Songs of hers I love:

They Way I Am

Mountain and The Sea

The Hat

Breakable

Die Alone

Everybody

Far Away

Giving Up

Keep Breathing

Locked Up

Soft Of

Soldier

So Long

The Chain

You and I

If you are not a fan, listen now, and you will be.

3 comments:

  1. hahaha you named like EVERY song. yeah credit where credit is due is RIGHT :) and my amazing pictures haha. also the title-- Yo Amo Ingrid? where did you get that huh huh? haha thats what i thought dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, she is my absolute favorite. I sang "The Way I am" at my wedding as a surprise to my husband. Ingrid's voice is perfection :-)

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete