Thursday, October 21, 2010

Get Better Tay!

As you probably all know, my little brother Taylor is on a mission in Madrid, Spain. He has 6 months of his mission left, and he is so happy to be out serving the Lord. For a little over a month now, he has been really sick, and they can't find what the problem is. He is throwing up all of his food, and has lost 25 pounds. Please keep him in your prayers, as he wants to stay his last 6 months on his mission. I was looking through old pictures today, and it made me miss him a lot. Love you Tay. I am praying for you!







2 comments:

  1. That's crazy, Em! He'll be in our prayers. I know a guy that got E-Coli on his mission and was super sick too. Brandon had about 4 months left in his mission when he got diabetes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Em. We will keep him in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete