Sunday, July 24, 2011

Jason's 23rd Birthday

Happy b-day to you, Happy b-day to you, Happy b-day dearest Jasy, Happy b-day to you. It was so fun to celebrate Jason's birthday, even though I am writing about it a little late. July has flown by so fast, and it freaks me out. Seriously, is Summer almost over? I think we were cheated out of Summer a little bit because it was cold for so long, and now I am not ready for it to be over!

Anyways, Jason's b-day was on June 27th. We met his family for lunch at Little America and then got some amazingly tasty thai food at Sawadee. My favorite thing about that place is their Massaman Curry...seriously delicious. AND...the fact that the food comes out in 5 minutes and 23 seconds (I timed it). Jason's favorite part is their fried banana dessert. When it is your b-day, they come out with bongo drums, sing Happy Birthday to you about 50 times, and then give you your delicious fried banana dessert. It was such a fun night.



Happy b-day babe. I love you so much. I am excited that we get to spend every b-day together now and down the road, even when we are 87.

No comments:

Post a Comment