Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Remember the days that Britney Spears was the shiz?

I was hanging out at my parents house one day last week, and I caught my Mom humming "Lucky" by Britney Spears. It brought back so many memories. Like when Britney Spears was the shiz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vvBAONkYwI

It is worth a trip down memory lane.

While watching this Music Video, a lot of memories came back.
1. Jamie and I used to Karaoke to her songs in our basement all the time. We would take turns and pretend we were Britney Biatch
2. I may or may not have dressed up like Britney Spears for Halloween one year. Yes, I was the school girl Britney, and yes, I looked gooooood.
3. The Britney Glee has been my favorite episode so far.
4. Jamie, Jenny, and I used to rent her playstation game where it played all her songs. It was kind of like Dance Dance Revolution, but for your fingers.
4. And yes....Jason and I are kind of obsessed with her new song "I Wanna Go".

So I guess I still think Britney is the shiz...even if she is a crazy.

1 comment:

  1. ummmmm i love this.
    i went to her concert in vegas at the end of june and it was nutso. saw her an hour later in a club and totally stood five feet from her. just straight up STARED at her. it was absolutely amazing. she's beautiful and i love her and Femme Fatale is the best album in ze world.

    ReplyDelete