Thursday, March 21, 2013

Remember that one time I blogged? Me Neither.

I know, I know....I haven't written in 8, almost 9 months. That's ridiculous, lazy, and I have to stop this.  But if you look back at my blog posts up to this point (only like 6 posts), I always say "sorry I haven't written in so long!" But this time, I mean business. I want to write. I like to write. Even though I'm not the best at it, I'm going to start doing it because I love it.  So here it goes. My goal will be set. Write on this blog at least once a week.  I'm not going to try to catch up and tell you what has happened in the last 9 months, I'm just going to start anew. Here we go. Follow if you want. That would be nice. But if you don't, that's totally fine, because I think this blog is more for me than anyone.

xoxo,

-Em

This is my "I mean business" pose.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're blogging again! I was wondering if you ever would again... : )

    ReplyDelete