Friday, September 12, 2014

Park City in July-Catching up!

I haven't posted in a while and I really need to. So much has happened. I need to write about Park City, Ivy Grace (crawling, pulling herself into a standing position), Jenny's wedding, going back to work, etc...

I just don't feel like I have any time anymore. I will find time to document it all.

Park City first. I'm playing catch up. It was so fun to get away and go to Park City with the Davies Family for the family fun weekend over the 4th of July. We swam, ate delicious food, played games, rode on the alpine slide, hiked, and just spent time together. Such a fun trip. Ivy just stared at the fireworks.

Girls shopping together and buying matching levi jacket hoodies
Riding up the Gondola to ride the Alpine Slide.



Trying to take a successful family pic before fireworks.
Our annual bowling competition. We rented out a room and bowled till we couldn't anymore. The World Cup was playing in the foreground and we loved it. P.s. It was the best bowling I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment