Friday, September 12, 2014

Wicked Date NIght

I have to document the date nights we go on, since they are few and far between. Jas and I love just hanging out on the weekends with Ivy, maybe renting a redbox, getting some good food, probably a Fiiz, Swig or Sonic.  But, when we get to go on a date, we feel young again! Jason surprised me with tickets to see Wicked at the Capitol Theatre. I had never seen it but I had heard so much about it. I can't tell you how much I loved every single minute of this play. How have I lived so long and not experienced this play. Now, every time they came into town, we are going (right Jas?) He loved it too. Elphaba was so amazing, the music was amazing, Galindaaa the Good Witch was amazing. Oh how I loved it. I was in heaven.

Jason and I went for sushi, got Gelato, got in trouble for taking pictures inside the Capital Theatre, and enjoyed this amazing play. We got home around midnight (we never stay up that late). We were so tired. Next date we have planned, we have to see the Maze Runner!








No comments:

Post a Comment