Thursday, September 23, 2010

Date Night and Tending Lucy


Last week was a great week. I got home from work and found beautiful yellow roses on the table from my Jason. It made my day. Then last Friday, we went on a date to an amazing Mexican food restaurant and redboxed "Killers." Don't see it! The first half was entertaining (hello, it has Ashton Kutcher in it), but the second half was absolutely ridiculous. It was so fun to have a night out! Then on Saturday, we got to watch my adorable niece Lucy. It is so fun to play with her. "Mimi help me make chocolate milk, Mimi we need more water to built our castle." We built a sand castle and had so much fun. Jason even read her a book while the Utah game was on.

The beautiful flowers just waiting on the table for me

Date night, Jason loves to match me.



Jason and Lucy cheesing at the camera


Reading together while watching the Ute game



So proud of her sandcastle





I Love Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Is that a U of U shirt you have on?! haha stay strong em! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you guys are the best babysitters ever!! Thanks so much we love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Lucy is the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete