Monday, February 14, 2011

Bachelor Bracket!



I had to post today because tonight is another Bachelor night...Oh yeah! I like Mondays again...because it's Bachelor Night! Happy Valentine's Day to everyone has well. I can't imagine a better night than going out to celebrate Valentine's Day with my super cute husband, and then coming home, sitting on the couch, and watching 2 hours of the Bachelor. Make fun of me all you want!

I love the Bachelor so much that me and my friend Veronica from work decided to do a Bachelor Bracket. You know, like when it is "March Madness" and you make a bracket to predict who will win. I thought it was the most original idea ever, until I googled "Bachelor Bracket" and realized that A LOT of other women thought of the same genius idea. Great minds think alike I guess. Anyway, Veronica and I made a bachelor bracket, and put it on our big window at work. I will post pictures later, because I think it is so hilarious! Everyone tries to look out our window at our view, but our Bachelor Bracket covers that right up!

I had to share my predictions of the Bachelor before another week passed me by, because we made it before last week's episode, and sorry Jackie and Alli, but I predicted you were out.

See my wonderful Bachelor Bracket Below. I will bold the women I think will move on.

8 People Left:
Alli (Peace out)
Ashley H.
Britt
Chantel O.
Emily
Jackie (Bye Bye)
Michelle
Shawntel

6 People Left:
Ashley H.
Britt (See ya later)
Chantel O.
Emily
Michelle (Finally leave you crazy!)
Shawntel

4 People Left:
Ashley H.
Chantel O. (Laters Drama Queen)
Emily
Shawntel

3 People Left
Ashley H. (See ya Ash)
Emily
Shawntel

2 People Left, The Final:
Emily
Shawntel (Bye funeral director)

Winner winner chicken dinner...happily ever after...
EMILY

I know I am a dork!! But you all know I like cheesy shows. And this show is the cheesiest of them all!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love it! I printed off a thing at work from ABC that has all the girls names and pics so i can cross them off as i go. Do you want to know yet what the big prediction is from the source that i read?!?! lol. I know you want to know. (: Hope you guys had a great Valentines!!! I'll see you Saturday for the girls dinner! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't TELL ME! I hope it is Emily. I seriously love her. Hope you guys had a great Valentines Day too! I am so excited for Sawadee on Saturday...yuuummmmy! We have so much to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete