Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Yo Shorty, it's ALMOST my birthday!

I am super behind on my posts...AS USUAL! I forgot to share with you what Jason got me for my EARLY b-day present.

Before I tell you what it is...I will tell you the story of the day he got it for me. So I am sitting at work on a Friday, and I remember thinking, "Heck yes, it's pay day". You know, the N'sync song "It's Friday night, and I just just just just....got paid..money money money!" Anyway...I went to check our bank account, which I rarely do. And what do I find? But a pending charge of a lot of money. I call my husband and say, "Babe, did you buy anything?" Jason of course was like, "No, why?" I went on to tell him about the pending transaction. He was like, "Oh no, I am going to call the bank." He then called me back and said we can't use that card because someone had gotten a hold of our info.

I freaked out the rest of the day.

We went to bed that night, and i woke up the next morning, and this is what I find...taped to the bathroom mirror:







So now I am going to Ohio in March with my wonderful hubby to visit Jamie, Trent, Lucy, the new cute little baby Ruby, Matthew, Haiquis, and cute little Camila!

Thanks Baby for the b-day present! Even if I thought someone was stealing all our money away.

1 comment: