Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day of Amor!




Happy late Valentine's Day to everyone! I hope everyone spent the day with the people they love, because I certainly did. Admittedly, I am a big cheese-ball! I love romantic things...I watch Titanic and Walk to Remember all the time, and I cry at touching commercials sometimes. So basically, I am a big sap! My husband makes fun of me for it. That is why I love Valentines Day. I love that you can go all out for the people you love.

I came home to roses and chocolates. Jason then whisked me off to Thaifoon, one of my favorite restaurants. It was amazing food, and we stuffed ourselves until we were going to explode. We then went to see the movie "Just Go With It" with Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. I went into the movie with very low expectations, but wow was I surprised. I laughed my head off the whole entire movie. It was hilarious! We then drove home, and Jason was nice enough to end the night watching "The Bachelor" with me. It was such a great night!

Happy Valentine's Babe. I love you so much! I am so lucky to get to spend not only Valentine's Day, but everyone day with the love of my life and my best friend!

I love me some Cheesy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good vday, your husband is a keeper! Love you can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete