Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Clothes I Want and Need!

I don't know what happened to me. I didn't used to really like fashion. I was a t-shirt jeans kinda girl. Maybe it was the influence of my sister, or my all the sudden liking of fashion blogs that got me, but in the past 4-5 years, I have started to LOVE fashion. I love seeing all the up and coming trends. I love applying these trends, using what I have in my closet. It is really fun that you can express yourself through fashion. I dress how I'm feeling and if I love my outfit, I feel more confident. These are my top 6 must-have trends & items I need to find for spring.

1. Baseball Caps
I have always been a hat kind of girl. Growing up, I always envied that boys could wake up late in the morning, roll out of bed, throw on clothes and a baseball hat.  Girls can do it too now! BOO YA.

Leather + Hat = Amazing





2. Vertical Stripes
I have been wanting some vertical striped pants for a long time. I haven't decided if they will look good on me yet (I'm crossing my fingers). But I LOVE them. I'm not sure how extreme of a stripe I want to go.



3. Stripes for days!
Stripes have been around for a long time now. But I love the fact that it is now cute to mix and match different kinds of stripes. Don't know if I'd go that extreme, but something I LOVE about this outfit.






4.  Toe Capped Heels & Flats
I need some killer heels for work and comfy flats for spring & summer! 


5. Leather Pencil for Spring
Love taking leather and wearing it in Spring as well. I've wanted a leather skirt for awhile now.

6. Platinum Blonde Hair
Love it...want it.







No comments:

Post a Comment