Monday, November 4, 2013

3rd Trimester-11 Weeks to Go!

Today I am 29 weeks. I cannot believe that I only have 11 weeks to go. When I say that out loud, I get a little bit scared...actually, a lot bit scared. It is really exciting, but terrifying. Only 11 more Saturday's to go!  How am I supposed to get everything done that I need to? It stresses me out a little bit, but I'm still really excited to meet our little babe.



She moves around a lot now a days, especially at night. Sometimes I'll wake up in the middle of the night to her doing a little dance in my belly. I love when she moves. It reminds me that she's active and growing like she's supposed to. Love this little girl so much already.

A lot of fun things happened these past few weeks.

1. My friend Annie threw me a really fun shower with lots of my friends. It was so fun to see my friends I haven't seen in so long and to get more excited about the baby.

2.  I got some new glasses. Is anyone else obsessed with Zoey Deschannel? I think she is so adorable, quirky and beautiful. I wanted glasses exactly like hers! I don't think I came very close, but I still love them.


3. It was my little niece Lucy's b-day. Love this girl so much. She is the funniest, cutest and smartest 6 year old I know.
4. We went to the National Parks Concert with Jenny in Provo (and ate some delish pita pit). If you haven't heard The National Parks, check them out on Spotify and iTunes. They are a band from Provo and they are SO GOOD. Jas and I are kind of obsessed. Anyway, we felt really old being around all those college kids and getting home at 1:00am. We thought we were going to die! 

PREGO NEWS: 
Now that I'm in my 3rd trimester, my belly seriously popped. I feel so huge now! I know, I know, just wait a couple more months and I will REALLY be huge. It is just so crazy to be experiencing this. I've got some lower back pain and baby Davies sometimes sits on my sciatic nerve, but I feel lucky so far. I've had a really good pregnancy. Here are some mirror prego selfies (I wanted to capture my belly as it is growing). Whenever I think about it, Jason is at work, so I have to use the mirror.

28 WEEKS
28 WEEKS

This picture was of some graffiti we saw downtown. Since everyone thinks my celeb lookalike is the Cheshire Cat from Alice and Wonderland, I had to snap a pic.

1 comment:

  1. great post! Getting so excited for you! It's going so fast! You are going to be such a great mom! You look so amazing! The perfect size!

    ReplyDelete