Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wednesday's Wishlist

I haven't really shopped for clothes for 6 months (because of the expanding belly), BUT that doesn't mean I can't ooohh and ahhh at the adorable fall & winter clothing.




P.s. I had the Dr. appointment today where they did my glucose screening test. You know, the one where you choke down a bottle of disgusting sugary stuff? I didn't have a hard time drinking it, but it made me feel super weird afterwards. I don't know if it was the straight sugar to my body, or the fact that you can't eat or drink anything 8 hours before, but I felt WEIRD! Right after my appt, while I was driving to work, I was stuffing my face with bread, to suck that sugar drink out of my system. The Glucose results came back normal, which was a relief. I also got to see baby Davies on the mini ultrasound. She looked as cute as ever, was facing head down (thank heavens), and her heartbeat was strong. Love that little babe.





1 comment:

  1. so glad it all went well!! can't wait to see and meet this cute new baby davies!!

    ReplyDelete